Our engineers and mathematicians can effectively develop variety of algorithms for signal and data processing especially in the areas of:
- digital filtering including adaptive filters and other DSP algorithms,
- 2D and 3D filtering algorithms for critical conditions and applications,
- fast signal convolution algorithms (Overlap-Save) instead of a complex system of filters,
- computational algorithms (FFT, cosine transform wavelet transform, multiplication, division),
- 3D image processing and machine vision.
We apply Model-Based Design methods, using MATLAB®/Simulink® when experimenting with algorithms leaving implementation decisions to later design stages. With our proprietary FPGA-In-The-Loop technology, we can make algorithm validation more efficient.